Must Have Morrowind Mods
These mods are, in my opinion, must haves. From better meshes and textures, to some quality of live improvements that bring the game closer to its modern counterparts.
ALSO, these mods are intended to be vanilla friendly, none of these will effect the balance of the game.
Quality of Life Improvements
Better Dialogue Font
Your eyes will thank you.
Must have, opening the inventory of a plant to see if it had anything is kinda silly.
Small Skyrim Crosshair (OpenMW compatible)
Get the crosshair out of the way so you can see the game better.
World and object meshes
More detail, nuff said.
- Better Meshes plus Optimization
- Mesh Improvements
- Dwemer Mesh Improvement
- Correct Meshes
- Telvanni Mesh Improvement
- Improved Better Skulls
- Silverware Repolished
Weapon and armor meshes
- Improved Weapon Meshes - Ebony
- Iron Mesh Improvements
- Oriental Mesh Improvements
- Improved Weapon Meshes - Steel
- Iron Mesh Improvements - Uniques
- Morrowind Enhanced Textures
- Darknut's Armor Textures 1024 1.2
- Darknut's Creature Textures
- Darknut's Creature Textures TB
- Darknut's Creature Textures BM
- Darknut's Creature Textures addendum
- Darknut's Better Clothes Textures
Body, Face, and Hair mods
These are the most subjective mods here, if you don't like my choices that's fine. For me ease of install and lack of conflicts was most important. Also I find MacKom's heads to be very "Pretty" and less in line with Morrowind's theme. There is no hair pack that replaces NPC hair and I don't find MacKom's Heads is easy to install, so hair packs listed here are only for the player. @ me on Twitter if you know a hair pack that can be installed with NMM/Vortex that works with better heads and replaces NPC hairs.
- Better Bodies for NMM
- Better Heads
- Skinned hairs for Morrowind
- MEL Hair Pack (It will say manual but then will have a NMM link on the manual install page)